How to express my true love to my partner who left my school 5 years ago and she doN'T know that I love her?


How to express my true love to my partner who left my school 5 years ago and she doN'T know that I love her?


 How to express my true love to my partner who left my school 5 years ago and she doN'T know that I love her?


Hello friends

Lets Talk about love I know  of you all has happened to someone with some one.Ever happened at first sight just happened in school.

Ever while studying in college. Ever working in office. A husband with his wife.

A child with his father.

There Lots of forms of love but it's just as hard to understand.

Now-a-days have also changed, then love marriage wants to do more than arrange marriage.

Everyone wants the decision of his marriage to find his love himself and wants to give his life with such a girl, the girl he loves.

You express your love to people who know that yes they love me too, 

but the matter gets stuck here, how do you tell those who do not know that they love you.

It often happens when we are studying in schools, the whole age is less than 18 years.

Now you love that girl but can't tell them

We hide and live with him, we make all our troubles our problems, we do everything for him but we are unable to tell that we love him.


I would like to give tips how to tell your love to a girl or boy who has gone far away from you


You share some old memories with them, which will definitely make them emotional and they try to live back their old days.Just take this benift to come closer.

You tell them how you have been with him at every step of his life, let him realize why you are still with him.

Share such moments with the masters who used to do class in school ,some naughties , some crazy moments of your childhood. This moments will make him or her feel with happiness and they will try to join you again , to live that moments again with you.

Take them somewhere to visit where each other has some time and can talk freely.

Make them realize how much you care for him or her and you are the most important for him or her.

His or her happiness should be the biggest important thing for you.

Give him/her the gift he/she likes and you have to wait to see the right opportunity to tell him or her about your deep feelings for love.

Stay with him/her for a few days by becoming a friend because maybe there has been a lot of change in his/her nature and you have to understand everything about him.

So give yourself time until you understand it.

Let him/her come close to you because the love of school and when we grow up and till love is very different. Allow her/him to choose you for his/her life.

Just as time changes, so does human being.

You have to give all your time to understand him and also see that he also starts understanding you.

Childhood habits change as they grow up, which they used to be happy with in childhood, now that is not the case, then you have to take care of what he likes now.

And if she too starts being happy with you, she starts sharing all her things, then you have a trust, then you can propose it and believe it will not refuse.

How to express my true love to my partner who left my school 5 years ago and she doN'T know that I love her?



Post a Comment

0 Comments